HT-18 gasket surface anti sticking coatings dope (rubber)
- rubber coatings. Coated on the cylinder pad surface, easy film, can greatly reduce the use amount of coating.
- Delayed gelling properties - unique. Adding curing agent prepared coating in longer time viscosity changes little, and coated on the cylinder pad surface after rapid solidification, which can ensure that the film thickness, stable product quality.
- The film is bright, plump, flexible, high temperature resistant, oil resistant, anti sticking.
- Elastic - excellent sealing performance and micro.
- can use mechanical roller coating, spraying, coating and other manual operation process.
As the car engine gasket sealing materials, sealing materials and other internal combustion engine motorcycle gasket gasket sealing material. Release agent can be used as rubber, plastic and other products.
A colorless or light yellow transparent liquid
Light yellow or red transparent liquid
100:10（8~12）(proportion by weight)
Hardness of film
Method of use
1. HT-18 and HT-18B are mixed according to the ratio of 100:10, can be sprayed or roller coating.
2.The mixture can be cured at room temperature in natural air, also can be rapid heating curing (Curing conditions of 130 Celsius Degree x 15 minutes).
3. According to the coating process and the curing conditions, the user may be appropriate to increase or decrease HT-18B curing agent. Increase the amount of HT-18B curing agent, curing of coating is faster, but the operation time is shortened accordingly; reducing the amount of HT-18B curing agent and curing of coating is slower, the operation time is lengthened accordingly.
4. Adding proper amount of No. 200 or No. 120 solvent naphtha as diluent, adjusting the operating fluid viscosity to meet the different coating process.
1. The dosage of the HT-18B curing agent can not be too small, otherwise it will affect the curing incomplete, anti sticking performance, not even cure.
2. Take measures to cooling and closed storage, which can prolong the mixture storage time.
3. HT-18 and HT-18B are a flammable liquid, safety precautions in operation.